Friday, June 1, 2012

Can't stop won't stop!!!! Giving up is NOT an option!!!

OK so yes it has been a minute since I have put an entry in my blog.  I LOVE when I have down time because it also becomes more time for me to THINK!!!!

So life is filled with swift TRANSITION....nope I am not going to sing the song but that SWIFT part can sometimes seems anything but!!!! 

God's timing is perfect!!!  Yes, I can and will stay it again....God's timing is perfect!!!  Don't try to manipulate Him with ultimatums....Can I tell you He is not like our earthly parents.....He will not be moved by our crying fits, our "if you do this then I will do this" promises, nor by our hail mary prayers we throw up like we are Mike Vick (Yes I have a thanggggg for Mike Vic...don't judge me LOL).

I LOVE God so much and I LOVE how He keeps telling me sit back, relax, and follow Me!!!  O for GRACE to trust him more!

Bottomline is I know that even though I cannot see everything He is doing behind the scenes (hence that what behind the scenes mean CRAZIE!!!!!), I know He is doing something for my good!!!!  OK Romans 8:28 is going to make me pick 'em up and put 'em down all over this office....my home office that is....(side-bar:  What is a blessing it is to work from home....If I were at the office or at my client I would just go into the bathroom and get my praise on!!!!!...What you know about that!!!!)

And I am EXCITED for the outcome and the PROCESS He is taking me through!!!!  Now Faith is the substance of things HOPED for the evidence of things unseen  Hebrews 11:1....YES more scripture ya'll  KNOW HOW I Do!!!!  Psalm 119:11...you bettah ask somebody!!!!

As I WAIT ON THE LORD I will be of GOOD Courage and KEEP HOPE ALIVE....in my Jessie Jackson voice (I think he was on to something ;>)

Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment